Thailand Marriage Visa - Benefits
Siam Legal International offers this service to obtain a Marriage Visa to Thailand for US citizens. This Thai visa type provides:
- Initial Non-immigrant Entry Visa to Thailand (single or multiple entries)
- Valid for stay for a period of 90 days before converting to 1 year
- Conversion of Non-immigrant Visa to Marriage Visa in Thailand*
- This visa can be renewed every year without leaving Thailand
- Ability to apply for work permit
- Able to open bank (savings) account in Thailand
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals
*Must report current address to Thai Immigration Bureau every 90 days.
Marriage Visa Special Requirements
|Must be married to a Thai national|
|No criminal history and must be able to enter Thailand|
|Must meet the financial requirements as follows:|
Bank Account of at least 400,000 THB* or Monthly income of at least 40,000 THB or a combination: Thai bank account + Yearly income= 400,000 THB
*Must be at least 2 months in the bank
Thailand Marriage Visa Application Procedure
- Siam Legal Fee: USD 719
- Embassy Fee: USD 80
Money Back Guarantee
Siam Legal offers money back guarantee that your visa will be issued by the Thai Embassy. The Thai lawyers and solicitors in our law firm have years of experience practicing immigration law and we are licensed to practice law in Thailand.
FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHILE IN THAILAND
Siam Legal International is Thailand's largest legal service network with offices in every major city. We guarantee our visa service by assisting you at any immigration border checkpoint should any problem occur with your entry. Our firm operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We will provide you with a telephone number to contact our English speaking Thai staff anytime for any reason. No other law firm in Thailand has more office locations, offers more Thai visa services, offers 24 x 7 customer support, and offers the same visa guarantee.