Thailand Business Visa
The Thai Non-Immigrant B visa or business visa allows you to stay in Thailand, whether you are seeking for employment or wanting to open a business in the Kingdom.
Benefits of Non-Immigrant Thailand Business Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process Non-Immigrant Business Visa to Thailand for citizens of the United States of America. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- The visa is renewable every year and can be renewed inside Thailand (applicant must meet the requirements for the visa renewal).
- Eligibility to apply for a work permit in Thailand.
- Permit to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
- Click the Apply Now button below and add Thailand Business Visa to your cart.
- Click Check Out and submit the payment. After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Present your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 599 USD
- Embassy Fee: 200 USD (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in the US)
Please bear in mind that no company can assure the success of a visa application. In the event, however, that your application is rejected after we present the required documents and/or testimony to the relevant authorities, Siam Legal will refund the fees (excluding the government fees) you paid to us.
Please note that the following conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- The client must accurately provide information to the Immigration Officials without any false representations or material omissions
- The client must truthfully declare that he or she does not have any criminal record.
- The client must appropriately and timely respond to all requests by the relevant authorities.
In addition, if you change your mind and decide not to pursue your application after we have prepared the documents for you, you would not be entitled to a refund since we have already started the process.