Thailand Business Visa
The Thai Non-Immigrant B visa or business visa allows you to stay in Thailand, whether you are seeking for employment or wanting to open a business in the Kingdom.
Benefits of Non-Immigrant Thailand Business Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process Non-Immigrant Business Visa to Thailand for citizens of the United States of America. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- The visa is renewable every year and can be renewed inside Thailand (applicant must meet the requirements for the visa renewal).
- Eligibility to apply for a work permit in Thailand.
- Permit to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 599 USD
- Embassy Fee: 200 USD (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in the US)
New increased security measures have resulted in stricter rules regarding One-Year Thai visa application processing. The issuance of One-year non-immigrant visas are now subject to these stricter rules implemented by the Thai embassy or consulate in US. As a result, we have seen significant decline in the success of applications under this visa category.
Please note that it is at the discretion of the Thai embassy or consulate official to issue the One-year non-immigrant visa, or as an alternative a 90-day non immigrant visa is issued in lieu of One-year visa. Some cases may arise depending on the opinion and discretion of the particular official in processing your visa application.
We therefore advise that before you make any payment, kindly check first with any of the Thai embassy or consulate in US to validate if approval or issuance of the visa under this category is now viable.