Thailand Visa Application
The 1-Year Non-immigrant visa for citizens of United States of America is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand to perform official duties or religious activities, conduct business or investment, work, study, visit the family, and other purposes.
Benefits of 1-Year Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process 1-Year Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand for US citizens. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- Validity of stay for a period of 90 days per entry from date of arrival to Thailand.*
- Ability to apply for work permit in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for an extension (1 year) of stay in Thailand.**
- Ability to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
* 1-day border trip (4 hours from Bangkok) and you can renew your stay for another 90 days in Thailand.
** Extension is at the discretion of the Thai Immigration Bureau upon submission of required documents.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
- Click the Apply Now button below and add 1-Year Thailand Visa to your cart.
- Click Check Out and submit the payment. After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Present your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 599 USD
- Embassy Fee: 200 USD (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in the US)
Please bear in mind that no company can assure the success of a visa application. In the event, however, that your application is rejected after we present the required documents and/or testimony to the relevant authorities, Siam Legal will refund the fees (excluding the government fees) you paid to us.
Please note that the following conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- The client must accurately provide information to the Immigration Officials without any false representations or material omissions
- The client must truthfully declare that he or she does not have any criminal record.
- The client must appropriately and timely respond to all requests by the relevant authorities.
In addition, if you change your mind and decide not to pursue your application after we have prepared the documents for you, you would not be entitled to a refund since we have already started the process.